“We are in the world to support one another.”
― Lailah Gifty Akita
Finding and maintaining health is a lifelong journey that we’re all navigating through, and it helps to have resources available when you need them. Here you can find my favorite links to tools I use on a daily basis, resources for current health information and so much more. Keep checking back as I continue to update!
- *NEW* WeeklyMealPlanner (downloadable spreadsheet)
- Vegetable Spiral Slicer Bundle (Vegetable Spiralizer)
- Taylor Precision Products Food Scale
- E4 TPR Series 8″ Stainless Steel Apple Corer
- MeasuPro Digital Instant Read Stem Thermometer with Temperature Alarm and Large LCD Display
- Libertyware 4-Inch Stainless Steel Flour and Spice Shaker With Handle
- Meal Prep Containers – Certified BPA-free – Reusable, Washable, Microwavable Food Containers with Lids (7 Pack, 28 Ounce)
For the Home:
For the Gym:
- Black High-Density Foam Roller – 6″ x 18″ Full Round
- ProSource Speed Cable Jump Rope, 10-Feet, Grey – this is the rope that helped me get my first double under!
- Wrist Strength Wraps for Weightlifting – Excellent for Crossfit and Olympic Weightlifting – Black and Purple
- ProSource Heavy-Duty Easy Gym Doorway Chin-Up/Pull-Up Bar
- TrailHeads Fleece Neck Warmer/Gaiter – black / hi-vis
Fit Harmony Muscle Roller Stick **Best thing for sore muscles!
What are your favorite tools and resources? Post in the comments below to share with our growing community!
*In the spirit of full disclosure (secrets don’t make friends), this blog post contains affiliate links, which means that I may get a commission if you decide to purchase anything through those links. I only recommend products that I use and love myself, so I know you’ll be in good hands!